Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Fun

With Labor Day here once again it is always sad to retire the seersucker and other fun items of summer, but today's 65 degree weather in Louisville couldn't have had me any more excited for fall...

I was fortunate enough to spend this morning walking 9 with one of my classmates at Cherokee Park, needless to say the legal studies have taken a toll on my game, but just getting the chance to play these days makes me realize how truly beautiful the game is. Also, notice the putter sticking out of my bag up top, it's the magic wand. I felt inspired after the Bradley's PGA heroics, we will see how it works out.

It was a nice change going from 100 degree days to wearing a pair of slacks on the course, and the DryJoys remain classic, I just can't get myself into the hype surrounding "athletic" golf attire.

To cap the day off, this was the view I witnessed walking out of the coffee shop/ my office this evening, needless to say the  Derby City is beginning to grow on me.


Thank you for your time, JBH

No comments:

Post a Comment