Saturday, January 8, 2011

Maiden Voyage

Although a student of politics with somewhat of a specialty in American government, I will focus my writings on a more fashion based look into the daily lifestyle of an up-and-coming politician. While still at a young age I decided that merely fitting in with my generation was in reality a failure, and chose to hold myself to a higher standard of both dress and mannerism. The roots of my style can be traced to the WASP or Ivy League culture, although intertwined in every outfit are my southern roots and personal flair. I am a firm believer that while fashion carries a high price tag, style most certainly does not. In no way can I come close to the magic of Mr. Timore at An Affordable Wardrobe, however at times I will post various gems found at thrift stores I so dearly rely on. I hope you enjoy getting a look into a life that I hope will someday make a profound difference on society. While the blizzard hitting eastern Kentucky today hasn't really let me leave the house, I conclude by suggesting checking out the semi-annual sale over at The Brethren, paying particular attention to the Milano Plain-Front Washed Chinos. Available in many colors and ringing up under 25 bucks a pair, it may be the best deal on the web.

Thank you for your time,

JBH

No comments:

Post a Comment