Monday, August 29, 2011

Joining The Crowd


For some reason or another, I'd never gotten around to watching the Talented Mr. Ripley. Being a big fan of both Jude Law and Matt Damon, I can't believe I let it evade for me this long. The style throughout the film is simply amazing, for more on that check out the folks at GQ.


 I purchased my first pair of Gap jeans last year, and while they were great at first, they expanded to the point were a belt would barely hold them, forcing them to be washed. In this year's pair I opted for 2 sizes down both in waist and length. They're currently a bit tight, but I'm excited to break them in and monitor how they progress. The Gap denim sale continue through Wednesday, making these hard to pass up at $54.50.


 For those who aren't aware, it's college football season again. Tailgates, upsets, long days and even longer nights are upon us. This letter began this months Southern Living, oh how sweet it is...

Thank you for your time, JBH

No comments:

Post a Comment