Friday, August 26, 2011

Much Needed Island Vacation

Okay so it wasn't really a vacation, but for those of you who have been fortunate to see Jimmy Buffett live, then you know what I'm talking about. It was a much needed break from law school, and an absolutely beautiful summer evening to spend down on the river in Cincinnati.
 I spent the better part of the night enjoying myself and the beautiful JMC, dancing the night away to what I feel is undoubtedly the best beach music ever played. Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures, but this one should give you an idea.
While Buffet is filled with tropical shirts galore, I was able to dress boldly while still having a little class about myself. Of course, by the end of the evening nobody could see my custom needled belt, and the RL madras was undone a button or two. 

Once again it's back to the grind, although tonight I was able to enjoy a nice meal (notice PowerPoint slides close by my plate). I've dined at many great restaurants in many cities, and regardless of it being a chain, I'm a firm believer that for the low price of just under 10 bucks, the Outback special may be the best bang for your buck in America.

Thank you for your time, JBH

No comments:

Post a Comment